Buchu (Agathosma Betulina), like Rooibos and Honeybush, is a native South African bush. The bush grows in the inhospitable and poor soil in the high mountains of the Western Cape. Far from all population and pollution.
Buchu has a strong anti-inflammatory action. This is so strong that it was used as a disinfectant in the Boer War and in the First World War. The anti-inflammatory action has a major effect on the urinary tract. Buchu therefore supports a good environment in the bladder and urinary tract.
- Supports a good environment in the bladder (1 cup per day as maintenance dose, at least 4 cups in a bladder infection)
- Supports a good urinary tract environment (1 cup per day as maintenance dose, at least 4 cups in a bladder infection)
- Supports weight loss
- Reduces PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) *
- Reduces gastrointestinal cramps
- Helps with incontinence caused by prostate problems
- The Skimmelberg Buchu is completely biologically grown.
* For some PMS symptoms (irritability, mood swings, somberness, fear, aggression) Sceletia can also provide hel