Sceletia is Honeybush tea with a little Sceletium Tortuosum added. Honeybush is like Rooibos and Buchu a native South African bush. The smell of the Honeybush flowers gives the plant its name. It gives off a delicious honey fragrance. This sense you taste in the tea. Each tea bag contains 2.5 grams Honeybush and 50mg Sceletium Tortuosum. The Sceletium in the tea provides a natural mood elevation and reduces anxiety. Anxious feelings and tensions are removed without addictive effects. Sceletium also leads to social connectedness, which breaks the isolation. The mood improvement is also supportive in reducing addictions, such as nicotine or alcohol.
- Relieves stress and tension.
- Relieves hunger
- Helps to relieve depression
- Reduces fatigue and improves concentration and focus
- Is seen as a natural Seretonin Selective Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI)
- Relieves PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) symptoms, such as irritability and mood swings.